From:
Chris Vos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 17:31:02 +0200
Indeed so, Marien, indeed so. The only thing we know, basically, is that the
figured shell was in the Nicklin collection. I'm not aware of the location
of the Green-collection (if there ever was such a thing) neither of the
Nicklin-collection. Finding either one would be a breaktrough in the matter.
At this point in time, I'm not even dreaming of designating any kind of type
for that taxon. In the worse of all cases, the image can be designated "type
image", but I'ld rather find the actual shell(s?).

Chris