From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:18:13 -0500
John,

If someone buys his creation, the artist would be said to be flushed with success.

But I think this truly plumbs the depths of indecency to relieve oneself in a nautilus chamber.

Isn't it held upright by gas, not urine?

(Thanks for pointing out the other shell. Is that one supposed to be something like a Opeatostoma pseudodon?)

David