From:
Bob Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:20:56 -0400
I answered this once on the Marginellona gigas, but never got an answer.
Sigaluta pratasensis was named by Dr. Rehder as a Volute.  Later Dr. Jerry
Harasewychi worked on it and found it had a name and should be in the
Marginellidae.  Correct me if I don't have it right.  That's about all I
study is Marginellas, but I will always be learning something new about
them.  I will try to help if you have any Marginella problems.

Bob Lipe

Visit us at our website
http://www.theshellstore.com
or visit us at