From:
Richard Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 00:53:47 -0400
Good for you, Amy.

My spam filter still doesn't know how to bar Nigerians with impossible
amounts of money, Lottery winning announcements, and now seashell-sellers
(not all from the Seychelles).

I'm up to the ears in the things, mostly found locally, so please, no more.

best regards

Richard Parker
Siargao Island, The Philippines.

My website at www.coconutstudio.com is about the island and its people,
coastal early humans, fishing, coconuts, bananas and whatever took my
fancy at the time.

- And not a shell pricelist in sight.

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:49:46 -0400, Amy Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Recently several subscribers have asked about the lists posting rules.
Many of the questions have