From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:34:00 +1200
>Joop Wiersma wrote:
>>HI all,
>>I'm looking for a book that is out of print. Does anyone have a spare copy
>>they want to sell.
>>
>>A Guide for Identifying Florida Fossil Shells & Other Invertebrates
>>L Brayfield and W Brayfield
>>Florida Paleontological Society
>>
>>Suggestions about other books on Florida molluscan fossils are also
>>appreciated.
>>
>>Joop Wiersma
>>Netherlands

Best, I think, is Olsson & Harbison 1953 "Pliocene Mollusca of
Southern Florida", reprinted in 1979 and then by The Shell Museum and
Educational Foundation Inc, PO Box 1580 Sanibel I, FL, USA 33957, in
1990.

The taxonomy is of course out-of-date and the book is not in correct
taxonomic order (even for the 1950s), but there are a lot of species
well-illustrated.
--
Andrew Grebneff
Dunedin