From:
David Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 14:58:16 -0500
I need a bit of bibliographic information from Veliger 27(3) and don't
have the page numbers to request the details from interlibrary loan.

P. 342-343 are apparently part of an annotated bibliography of
malacological literature in Russian.  One item in this bibliography is
incorrectly cited in Vaught (1989) as a source of new homonymous
genera.  What I need to know are the author(s), title, and pages for
the entire article in order to cite this in my bibliography.  Vaught
cites the individual item rather than the entire article.