From:
Paul Callomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:26:27 -0500
Folks,

We are doing some preliminary planning for the 2008 Philadelphia Shell Show, which will be held on the Columbus Day weekend as usual. The successful aspects of previous events will be maintained and enhanced, and some new features will be added. At this stage, we already know that we will have a single-room venue for the entire show, and are working on improving all the associated activities to make this a great event not only for its participants but for the museum-going public and the Academy's membership too.
Conchlers being the vox populi of the shell world, I'd like to ask everyone to send me their opinions and suggestions concerning the show. I'm especially interested to hear about (a) new things you would like to see and (b) things you think need changing. Be frank!

Paul Callomon
Chairman, Philadelphia Shell Show