From:
Frank Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:13:47 -0600
Dear David and all -- I have to admit, I thought the same thing.
This seems like the sort of flashy superficial tome I see in the
"Bargain Books" section at the local Barnes & Noble all the time.
However, I do find some such books to be halfway decent and enjoyable
(at least for my kids), so maybe it's worthwhile anyway.  Either way,
this could be a nice opportunity for someone or several someones to
show off their shell collection and maybe make a little bit of money
in the process.

Perhaps one way to enhance the possibility that at least some
suitably sexy micros are included would be for you to contact the
editor and agree to assist with development of their book!

Cheers,
Andy

Frank E. (Andy) Anderson
Department of Zoology