From:
Bert Bartleson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 22:10:58 -0800
Bonjour Olivier, I am enjoying your animal sounds in different languages
page.  Thank you for sharing it.  But the reason I'm writing is to ask you
how you would say in French: "Oh my, I feel I'm gonna make my mussel all day
long".  I'm guessing that it is a wonderful idiom that I would like to
learn.  Je vous remercie encore.  Bert Bartleson