From:
Katherine Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 10:53:05 -0500
Not sure I did this!  I am knee-deep right now!

Take I-95 south to Exit 192 to Melbourne.

Go East on 192 to Highway 1

Go South on Highway 1 (Less than a mile) to Hibiscus.  Take a left on
Hibsicus and cross the railroad tracks.  Auditorium on the left.  Lots of
free parking and free admission!

Will be great to see you all,  Bobbi