From:
Russ Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 08:23:03 -0800
Remember that the water makes thing appear about a third larger so the need
for correction may not be as great. I have found there to be not much
difference between "dry and regular snorkels - except the cost. You still
end up having to clear them and sometimes the valve in the dry snorkel can
get sand in it or leak making it worse. A face mask with a purge is nice.
Get fins and booties (fins that need booties). The booties often come in
handy for rocks or hot sand.

Russ