From:
"Harry G. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:51:47 -0500
Dear Linda,

Waller (1986: 45) mentioned 51 paratypes, of which 20 were placed in
museums. All of the remaining 31 were returned to the original donor,
Donald Dan. It is possible that you have one of the latter suite.

Harry

Waller, T. R., 1986. A new genus and species of scallop (Bivalvia:
Pectinidae) from off Somalia and the definition of a new Tribe
Decatopectinini. The Nautilus 100(2): 39-46., April 30.

Harry