From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 23:22:38 -0500
Marlo F. Krisberg wrote:

> Just joined Conch-L.  What Olivellas are you seeking?  I have numerous
> Florida self-collected.  Most I'd be happy to provide just to have help
> with ID's.  Email me at [log in to unmask]
>
> Marlo
>
> ----------
> > From: Paul Drez <[log in to unmask]>
> > To: [log in to unmask]
> > Subject: Re: Olividae
> > Date: Thursday, January 22, 1998 9:55 AM
> >
> > Dear Oliva friends:
> >
> > My offer of a "free" copy of the Burch and Burch Catalogue stands whether
> > you can or cannot help me with the Olivellas I am looking for my
> comparison
> > collection.  I just figured that if you were interested enough in getting
> > copy of the catalogue there might be a mutual interest in the Olividae?
> > Paul Drez

MARLO:

Welcome Marlo to Conch-L.  Tell the subscribers more about yourself! It
is a tradition for new logger's on to tell the world a little about
yourself. Marlo, a member of the Astronaut Trail Shell Club is a long
time sheller whose work on identifying marine molluscs of the Indian
River Lagoon in Florida is outstanding.  He is an avid kayaker and works
for NASA at the Kennedy Space Center, where the Space Shuttle Endeavour
was launched just minutes ago on a mission to Space Station MIR.

Alan Gettleman
Merritt Island, FL