From:
Roland Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 12:00:55 -0700
Thanks to all who resonded to my question on flamingo tongues. Most folks said they hadn't had a reaction to them and the person who did must be allergic to them.
Best to all,
Roland

Roland C. Anderson, PhD
Biologist
The Seattle Aquarium
1483 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA 98101 USA
phone: 206-386-4359

>>> "Martin H. Eastburn" <[log in to unmask]> 7/13/2008 2:39 PM >>>
The bright color and contrasting black in the mantle
would indicate that it is able to take on anything and win.
It might have a chemical it secrets that is of density
that can flow through cloth and perhaps suits.

I understand they like to be out on fans.
And fish won't pick on them.

Now for more scientific testing or data.

Martin

--
Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/