From:
Erick Staal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 08:46:57 +0200
Hi all,

Indeed an excellent service by Mr.Redfern.

Concerning the errors people are encountering with the pictures, I had a
quick looksee and found that in the URLs of the images only a backslash
(\) has to be replaced with a forward slash (/) and everything works.
E.g.

www.bahamianseashells.com/Images/Platesamples_4.jpg should show you a
picture of b/w gastropods.

The problem is often encountered when a webpage is developed on someones
homepc using Windows (where backslash works) and after that everything
is uploaded to the Internet (where it doesn't necessarily work).

Sincerely, Erick