From:
Umit Kebapçı <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2008 08:10:14 +0300
Dear Lubosh,

Thanks to internet we can find almost anything. Even a site on devoninan
trilobites.

http://www.devonian-trilobites.de/trilobita.htm

If you see Hollardops mesocristata link in the midline, you will meet the most
similar example (according to me) to your specimen.

Warm regards from Turkey,

Ümit

Alıntı yapılıyor Allen Aigen <[log in to unmask]>:

> The site opens with a blank page.
>
> Allen Aigen  NYC
>

> On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 06:33:18 +0200 \"Lubos R. Kolouch\" <[log in to unmask]>
> writes:
> > Dear trilobite friends,
> >
> > help me with the ID please please PLEASE, I have a trilobite on:
> > http://lrk.host.sk (\"Pictures\")
> >
> > Thank you very much.
> > See you later,
> > Lubosh R. Kolouch
> > Hradec Kralove (city)
> > Czech republic (EU)

> > [log in to unmask] - a forum for informal discussions on
> > molluscs
> > To leave this list, click on the following web link:
> > http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=conch-l&A=1
> > Type your email address and name in the appropriate box and
> > click leave the list.

> click leave the list.

Ümit Kebapçı
Süleyman Demirel Üniversitesi