From:
GARY FREDRICKSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:52:02 -0700
Thanks for all your speedy reactions. Dr. Leal, if you find you have it in stock let me know at [log in to unmask] and I will send the money. I appreciate it. And for the world record size and species info I thank Paul. I did get one more response to that but it was for nearly twice that so I believe this one is accurate. I don't have the shell here but I believe it was measured at 51.5mm so I have some sort of record. Whoopee.
It still probably won't get recorded but it's nice to know. And thanks to all for putting up with my somewhat less than intellectual questions and comments. Some times I can't resist being a little Puckish but I do read your discussions and have learned a good deal.
Gary