From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:05:32 -0600
You'd be better to put the shells in gelatine capsules and the
capsules in airtight vials to keep out moisture.

There are dealers who sell micros, but as far as I know they don't
SPECIALIZE in them... just sell what they get. This includes Simon
Aiken in Wales and Femorale in Brasil.

There is an auction site www.shellauction.net which has a section for
micros, which are often badly overpriced, as if micros are rare (MOST
species of shells are micros).

--
Andrew Grebneff
Dunedin, New Zealand