From:
GARY FREDRICKSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 13:03:15 -0800
HI,
I don't know what size boxes you're referring to but for larger shells I go to the sports card storage section of ebay. THey are, obviously., the size of baseball cards and they hold approximately one hundred cards. Some of these are hinged so they come apart and you can almost double the size of the box as the boxes have flat hinged lids at the top. The last time I bought them I think I got 125 of them for about thirty five dollars including shipping. That was an auction however. They have gone quite a bit higher. But if you're under no pressure to buy one can be patient.
For smaller shells I've gone to the local bait  shop. The dealer was able to order small hinged boxes that they ordinarily use for bait. I think a case of 500 was approximately eighty dollars. My dealer only charged me cost and I gave her ten bucks. I suppose it's what kind of a deal you can manage.
Not exactly where you would think to go but they have been very functional and since they are all clear the data slip on the bottom can be read.
Hope that helps.
Gary