From:
Bob Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:37:11 -0400
Oliver,   thank you...yes I thought it odd for
that deep but I am learning that their range does extend to those depths.  Bob

At 12:48 PM 3/12/2009, you wrote:
>Colus stimpsoni (Mörch, 1867) of good sizes. Impressive locality! I have
>one from only 22fm deep, off NY.
>
>Olivier Caro

>[log in to unmask] - a forum for informal discussions on molluscs
>To leave this list, click on the following web link:
>http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=conch-l&A=1
>Type your email address and name in the appropriate box and
>click leave the list.

Robert Fisher
Virginia Institute of Marine Science
College of William and Mary
P.O. Box 1346
Gloucester Point, Virginia   23062
(804) 684-7168
Fax:  804-684-7161
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Courier Delivery: Route 1208, Greate Road, Gloucester Point, VA 23062

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the
world:  the unreasonable one persists in trying
to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all
progress depends on the unreasonable man."      -George Bernard Shaw