From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 18:34:29 -0400
Oops,

And Duh! Did I say six feet?  As soon as I got my offer made for club
newsletters and got the first ten requests, my husband pointed out to me
that in a closet in the lower level of our house (HIS area, mind you),
there were a bunch of boxes of old newsletters.  I thought he was
exaggerating. I should be so lucky. We got six of them out and looked
through them and sure enough, there is more than a six foot stack left
to be sorted. Give me a couple days, all of you who have already made
requests, and maybe I can list the clubs for you and a slightly more
specific "lots of them" or "not so many."

Let me explain to some of you who are asking, or about to ask, for
specific material:  I am simply trying to free up space in my filing
cabinets, now more than twice as much as I thought I had. (My husband
said sixteen feet would be a better estimate.)  I'm not giving away my
shell library. Also, because of the sheer volume of paper, I cannot
search for specific things. Also, some club "newsletters," are not
really newsletters at all but important and informative publications in
their own right, like HSN, for instance, and are important reference
material in my own shell library.

However, I am happy to know that so many of you are interested in having
these newsletters. They are history.

Best to you all, and thanks for all the interest. I hope I didn't bite
off more than I can sort, pack and mail out?  And remember, you pay the
infamous shipping and handling, in advance.