From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 16:45:55 -0400
As promised: here's what I have available.
Remember to respond to me personally at [log in to unmask], and not
to the list.
Remember that you have to pay shipping and handling in advance.
Remember that you have to take the entire collection from a particular club.

Alabama and North Carolina are gone as is Texas.

California:
Northern California Malacozoological Club News - a lot
Las Conchas from the Pacific Shell Club - a lot

Northwest:
Dredgings from the Pacific Northwest Shell Club a lot
Oregon Shell Club  really a lot!(These are great, with hand colored
cartoon snails on the cover of each issue by Maxine Hale)
Vancouver Shell News (not exactly U.S.) - not many

Southwest:
High Desert Shell Club - just a few

Northeast:
New York Shell Club - a fair number
Long Island Shell Club - a fair number
National Capitol Shell Club  - a year or two
New Jersey Cape Shell Club - lots!

Midwest:
Thatcheria of the Chicago Shell Club - just a few
The Slit Shell, Indianapolis Shell Club - several years

Southeast:
Alabama is all gone, both clubs
Whelk Wavelength of the Georgia Shell Club  - a few years
North Carolina Shell Club Newsletter is gone
Grand Strand Shell Club News (South Carolina) Lots!
Laddergram of the South Carolina Palmetto Shell Club - a fair number
Texas are all gone
Louisiana Shell Club - a year, maybe

Florida
Astronaut Trail Shell Club Capsule - lots!
Broward Shell Club Busycon - really lots!
Central Florida Shell News - Really lots!
Gulf Coast Shell Club (Panama City) Shell and Tell - lots
Jacksonville Shell Club Shell O Gram - I THINK these are gone
Miami Shell Club Mollusk - A 4" stack!
Marco Island Shell Club - not a lot
Naples Shell Club News - not a lot
Palm Beach County Seafari
Sanibel-Captiva Junonia - not a lot
Sarasota Shell Club Beaui- a year or so
Southwest Florida Shell News - a lot
St Petersburg Shell Club Tidelines - 5 years or so
Suncoast Conchologists' Suncoast Shorelines - a lot
Treasure Coast Shell News - really a lot!

There are two fossil newsletters from Florida, not entirely devoted to
shells - lots of bones and teeth, shark and such. I have a good sized
stack of each.
Southwest Florida Fossil Club News
Tampa Bay Chronicles

Newsletters of clubs outside US:
Keppel Bay Tidings, Australia
Cairns Shell News
Townsville Australia Tidelines
Phasianella of the South Gippsland Shell Discussion Group (Australia)
Uruguay

Then I am making a surprise packet of random newsletters, just a few or
single numbers. All go as one.

Lynn

-