From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 03:11:45 +1000
As mentioned in my first post in this thread, I needed to look at some of my
cowry shells to find examples of how the ridges in repaired juvenile cowry
shells relate to the 'teeth' on the larbal side of the aperture.

I have uploaded a new page to the cowry.org website which shows several up-close
images of this type of cowry shell structure. It can be accessed at:
http://cowry.org/research/plating.htm

Aloha,

Bob Dayle
webmaster - http://cowry.org