From:
GARY FREDRICKSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:45:32 -0700
Hi Jim,
Just saw the new National Geographics at the newstand and it had an article on protecting Angkor Wat. Didn't buy it but if you have a good library around I'm sure they'd have it. My gut feeling is there are several very rare animals living in the area so probably not. But even with no snails it's hard to go wrong with Angkor. Four hundred square miles of sites in varying states of decay. I'm jealous.
Gary