Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:13:50 -0700
Dear Dr. Ponder,

That´s good news! Hope it doesn´t take very long.
For now our friend Enzo has sent me a scan of your great work.

As for a preview, right now i am righting an article on Rissoa cruzi Castellanos & Fernández, 1974 recording it for Brazil for the first time and

realocating it, probably in Alvania based on shell morfology mainly.
Your comments would be of great value if accept to proofread it.

regards
Fabio Wiggers.