From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:51:48 +1000
Thanks David, Fabio, & Ed.

The situation is, obviously, complex. Since my attempt earlier to delete the
list of names was reverted by a 'senior' editor whose "preference" was to have a
list (even if its value is dubious), I will now warn anyone with access to this
posting that said list of cowry species in Wikipedia should NOT be taken
seriously.

Bob Dayle
http://cowry.org