From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 20:06:03 -0500
I was on Captiva  collecting in the same inclement weather on the
3rd-4th: courtesy of the weather, there were lots of good shells
washed ashore at Turner Beach, having an umbrella trumped having
sunscreen.

As one local told me, " when you visit Sanibel you can either have
good weather or good shelling."