From:
naturama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2010 14:38:56 +0100
According Sherborn, Index Animalium

Lucina quadrisulcata D'Orbigny dates 1846

Divalinga was treated as full genus by:

Dekker H. & Goud J., 1994
Review of the living Indo-West-Pacific species of Divaricella sensu auct;
with descriptions of two new species and a summary of the species
from other regions; (Part 1).
Vita Marina 42(4): 115-135
Type species of Divalinga by original designation: Lucina quadrisulcata

With regards

Riccardo Giannuzzi Savelli