From:
James B Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2010 10:33:59 -0400
We have been working on the populations of M. tuberculatus in the South
Florida over the past few years and some of the results of our work can be
found on the SOFIA website in this fact sheet, including information about
salinity tolerances. http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2008/3006/

James B Murray
EGPCSC
DSO/CDSO