From:
"Pearce, Timothy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2010 07:46:32 -0400
Dear Bert,
   It was great to meet you at the Penrose Point St. Pk. PNWSC field
trip. Despite the weather, I had a great time at the beach, in the
woods, and meeting and chatting with the shell club members.
   Regarding the ban on live invertebrate collecting, well, museum
curators need to try to keep above board, so I am interested in trying
to (retroactively) get the proper collecting permits. Do you have
contact information for whom I would contact about getting a general
collecting permit for Washington State, and also one for Penrose Point
State Park?
   Thank you,   -Tim-

P.S. I haven't had a chance to look at my photos from the trip yet, but
if any turned out well, I plan to share them.

Timothy A. Pearce, Ph.D., Asst. Curator & Head, Section of Mollusks
Carnegie Museum of Natural History
4400 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-4080, USA
ph 412-622-1916; fax 412-622-8837; [log in to unmask]
www.carnegiemnh.org/mollusks/index.htm
"The views, opinions, and judgments expressed in this message are solely
those of the author. The message contents have not been reviewed or
approved by Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh."