From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 19:07:41 -0300
And I guess this part would exclude us, right? I do not speak Lawyerish language....

(4) Nothing in this subsection shall restrict the importation of dead natural-history specimens for
museums or for scientific collections, or the importation of domesticated canaries, parrots (including all
other species of psittacine birds), or such other cage birds as the Secretary of the Interior may designate.