From:
Deborah Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:39:27 -0500
Hi Kelly--

Sanibell and the area are so wonderful!  Lucky you to be there.

It is such a thrill to find such neat stuff.  I live in Louisiana, and the "beaches" that we have can only be reached by boat across large saltwater lakes to the barrier islands, and are now of course off limits because of the oil disaster, but at best we usually have pretty murky water as a result of the Mississippi Delta.  Nevertheless, I do love it out there too.  Haven't been to Sanibel in a long time, but loved it.

Thanks for writing.  Can't wait to look at the blog.

Debbie

Deborah B. Duval
Family Service Center
Nicholls State University
P. O. Box 2131
Thibodaux, La.  70310
>>> kelly mitchell <[log in to unmask]> 07/14/10 3:59 PM >>>
Hi Debbie, I wanted to tell you about a really neat blog called
iloveshelling.com  A lady named Pam lives there and blogs about the shells and
more.
If you look at it 2 of my daughters have their pic on it today.  Kelly