From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 07:35:32 PDT
To all Conch-lers and shelling friends,

up tp nowI always got shells parcels without any problems. Maybe
the customes know me just by name or my work. You only should
maybe an explanation for scientific studies without commercial
value. In states of the EU the problem might again smaller too,
as there are any controls. In the EU they even don't open the parcel
I get from European shell friends, from America and other they
open the parcels sometimes only to have a quick look on it, but
they don't pack it out. There is then only a yellow platic band
opened by the duty. No more.
yours Helmut from Innsbruck