From:
Winston Barney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:05:48 -0500
Hi Scot

I have the Burch & Burch minutes. Are you interested in a particular date or
a particular species. I am not interested in selling the entire set as they
are original copies. Although there are too many pages to copy and share the
entire set (about 100 pages or more) I'd be willing to scan a couple for you
if you'll let me know what you need.

Winston Barney
Fort Worth, TX