From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:29:44 -0400
John, rhat was Jack Odenwald, a member of the LI shell club. I think
he is retired from that and his other vocations  for many years (from
2nd hand info)....you could try to search on the name Jack Odenwald on
the net and maybe you can find contact info...I think he may still
live on Long Island New York