From:
Helen Madow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:03:27 -0400
Dear Katherine,

I have a beautiful large framed (with glass)  photograph of a nautilus that
I would like to donate.  My problem is how to get it to you.  Do you know
anyone from the New York area who might be driving down to the convention?
Maybe I could check with UPS and see how much they would want to pack it and
ship it to Alan.  Or, maybe I could ship it without the glass and you could
put in the glass when it gets there.  Or, I could replace the glass with
plastic.

I'd like to have your thoughts on the subject.

Sincerely,
Helen Madow