From:
Vicky Wall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:20:02 -0400
My shell club has been the recipient of several shell collections over the years. The families donating the shells were so happy to know that the shells and books from their loved ones would not be thrown away but would be much loved in their "new homes". The shells and books were sold in our annual auction to benefit club activities. These collections were of good quality but not accepted by local or state museums. Donations to shell clubs might be a viable option for people looking to dispose of a collection.
Vicky Wall
Mayodan, NC