From:
Sue Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 08:49:03 -0500
Ken, our deepest regards and sympathy to you and your family on the loss of
Betty Jean.  It has been a while since I heard her enthusiastic, smiling
voice but I have such a clear picture in my my mind of her face and the
always bubbly, happy demeanor she showed the world.  She was a wonderful
house guest when she came to visit us here in Cape May, to give lively slide
show programs of her shelling adventures to The Jersey Cape Shell Club.
She will always be remembered as a very kind and loving person and for her
passion and knowledge of Ranellids and world travel.   Thank you for sharing
the poem with us.

Sue Hobbs