From:
HARRY BERRYMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 09:55:48 -0500
Ken and family, my condolesences,

Like many, I sat down and reminisced of the times spent with BJ. The first
meeting I attended of the Wilmington Shell Club back in the early 80s, this
little pint size women with the biggest smile on her face came up to me and
said Hi, Welcome I am Betty Jean Piech what do you collect? That started a
long line of friendship not only at shell functions but many meetings at the
house, then at Cokesbury. I remember her shell room well, as she had to show
off all her new finds and tell all about the trip. It was Franks knowledge
of Armorall while working at DuPont that got me started using it on shells.
When ever anyone was in her company you could be sure of laughter. There are
so many moments of memory, she will live  for ever in  the hearts of those
she touched.

Harry Berryman