From:
"José H. Leal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:52:05 -0500
The FAO definition which I followed in the chapters mentioned in my previous email includes the coastal areas from Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, USA, Gulf of Mexico, Middle America, south to Venezuela, including the Bahamas, Cuba, the Caymans, Hispaniola, the West Indies, West Indies.

José H. Leal, Ph.D., Director and Curator
The Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum
Editor, The Nautilus
www.shellmuseum.org

3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road
Sanibel, FL 33957 USA
(239)395-2233
fax (239)395-6706
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail