From:
Sue Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 10:01:59 -0500
Hi Alan-

We will be bringing an exhibit for the show from our friend Allyn Holzmer.
He is almost finished with his layout and will need 2 feet of space for an
exhibit of local, self-collected aboriginal artifacts made from shell.  I
just wanted to let you know that he may be a couple of days late with his
application, and that is because of Phil and me being slow in getting the
information to him.  Thanks for the leeway in getting the application in.

I am throwing boxes around like crazy and will be down to the wire with
packing, but can't wait to get to Florida and as always, we are really
looking forward to the ATSC Show!  Many thanks for all you do, Alan!

See you SOON!
Sue