From:
Scot Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:24:36 -0500
I am also going to Maui in April for a week, and so I am looking forward to replies on this. Also, are
there any restrictions on bring specimens back to the states? How do you do it? Pack in your
luggage, or ship them back? And what would be the best way to clean them there for shipment?

Scot Lewis, specializing in Olividae