From:
worldwide <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2013 22:20:50 -0400
Hi Dale,

Torrecoptis polita was described in "Los Moluscos Terrestres Cubanos
de la Familia Urocoptidae" a manuscript that laid unpublished from
the 1943, but finally went to press in 2008 through the efforts of
Carolina de la Torre Molina.  So 2008 is the actual publication
date.  It has over 700 pages and all of the species are
illustrated.  There are many newly described species included.

For those who do not have this scarce out-of-print publication, do an
on-line search.  It is the holy grail for Cuban Urocoptidae.  I found
a copy offered for sale in a small Cuban book store in South Florida.

Rich
www.worldwideconchology.com