From:
Tom Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2013 06:29:53 +0700
The movie did exist in two versions. The first was a simple tale of
the search for the volute and was really quite boring. Then it was
re-edited and included the actor Mickey Rooney with  bits of comedy
added and became very enjoyable. I know we tried to obtain a copy to
show at an early C.O.A. meeting, but as with so many things, my aging
mind doesn't recall whether we succeeded or not, though i do know I
have viewed both versions several times.

Tom Rice
Rawai Beach, Phuket Island
The Kingdom of Thailand