From:
Kevin Kutolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2014 03:26:31 -0400
I would think that Microsoft Access would be the logical choice.  Most people who use Microsoft Office will have Access in the bundle.  Excel file can be directly imported into Access.  And Access is not as intimidating as people make it out to be.  There are also numerous web sites that can help with Access set-ups and issues.

Kevin Kutolowski
Locust, NC