From:
John Timmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2015 18:33:11 -0500
I hear tell that I am simply called "the runner."

Mine is you get dropped off  by a boat on a remote island and I have too
little time to cover as much beach as I want to so I turn on the momentum to
get to those areas I want to search.

Of course the collecting seems to invariably get really good just when the
time is half gone and I have to turn for the run back to the meet the boat
at the appointed time. It does create a lot of discarded shells to lighten
the load on the way back as I find more stuff.