From:
Nancy Galdo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2015 10:39:35 -0400
Please postmark you registrations by today, June 11th, to take advantage of early registration. The price goes up by $20 on the 12th.

Florida shells for sale!!! - Don’t miss the Broward Shell Club’s own Sales Tables at COA, offering beautiful hand-made shell art by our own talented members, top quality COA souvenirs, t-shirts and pins, and an amazing array of Florida Shells for sale!
This is your chance to buy some of the lesser known and obscure species of Florida shells that are not often offered for sale to collectors, as well as common and uncommon shells native to our State. All shells have data and most are specimen quality. Come early for the best selection!
The Broward Shell Club Sales Table will be open Tuesday through Friday mornings from 8 a.m. to noon, and possibly some other random times. We will also be open immediately prior to the Everglades Welcome Party and before the Gala in the Glades Banquet. We look forward you at our Sales Table!