From:
Martin Eastburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 2015 22:12:02 -0600
We need a wider group than this one for something like this.
Hope it happens.  I hate others over there making rules and laws that
get forced
upon us without due process.  If their local peoples go for it that is
one thing.

Killing the enjoyment of most everyone, not only shellers.  Consider
coin, stamp, rock, leaf......
Soldier patches, CQ radio cards, bicycles and everything...

Martin