From:
Martin Eastburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2016 14:46:32 -0500
History teaches us on several fronts.  Hudson bay company used to have
ships deliver and pick up goods
all late spring, summer and early fall.  There are ships that were just
found who came in during fall or early
winter.  Froze in place. The great bay (open to the north sea) has been
frozen for 100 years now.

Then we are taught of the little ice-age. 1888-89 for 2 1/2 years there
wasn't a spring/summer.  It was winter and pray for fall. Thousands of
people died as well as their cattle.  Frozen in place.  Great ice flows
were enhanced.

I sit on the fence myself - looking at volcanoes spewing junk into the
sky - that not only messes us up but also the burning of zillions of oil
wells in the middle east.    Under the south pole there is a hot spot
that is melting ice.  They measured it by drilling down and lowering
sensing equipment.  Deep water was warmer that it should be. The
mountains are warming up - as they are part of the ring of fire.

I think the El nino events we get for the past 20-30 years is due to the
burning of the Amazon.  No one says anything about that. Oh food is
grown there and we grow corn to burn as gas.  Oh yea.

Remember in the 1850's the rivers flowing through the Sahara allowed
large boat travel.  Now they are dust.

Is anyone doing anything about the great brown spot in south east Asia
?  They burn soft coal to cook with.

What we normally have are scientists that jump on a band wagon and go
with the flow.  One of which was a
astronomer of well note in the UK.  Very old, good name and knew
Astronomy.  But his name supports his brothers in arms.

I think the modeling is so distorted by so many things.  We killed our
SST because 'we' thought it would kill us.  But we ignored the massive
amount of cold war B-52's flying every day over the same country.
Spreading clouds from the water vapor they produced.  The un-burnt fuel
was mostly on the ground during takeoff.

"WE", the environmentalists miss the boat so many times.  Take out
nitrogen oxides from automobiles but let
sulfur pour out of cars and trucks.  Smog is created with the help of
sulfur, one of the worst killers in the air.

I think a BIG WIN was getting rid of gas in spray bottles. (Hair and
paint.....)

I don't think we can say it is an eigen value of 1 or zero.  We are
endangering, but to what extent. <<<

The Sun has been spewing high energy particles out in huge plumes but
there isn't mention.  They burn off the
ice off other planets, fry some satellites and can fry us.  The Positive
particles fly into the south pole, Negative
particles into the North and neutral fly straight through us.

The grate supernova in the southern skies showered the earth with cosmic
ray (high energy particles) and were detected deep underground in salt
mines looking for a singular particle.  They were flooded.  Did we say
anything ?   Yes - the people and animals in the southern Andes got
cancers and had birth defects.  But that was blamed on Ozone hole.
Burnt through by the high energy particles.   When a missile burns
through the atmosphere the Ozone gets a hole right there.  It floods
back over.  But a lot of ozone is consumed as well.

So a broad science has to be considered to have a grasp of the whole
issue.  I'm still on the fence.
But am active.
I'm in the process of buying a 8kw solar array to offset 'carbon
credits' (another invention) and lower our
electric bill.  I have room for 10 times more, but the power company
doesn't want me to have the 8.  They want
me to have 2kw.

With the shutdown of the coal industry, our electric bill went up 20%
this year.  This is with a glut
of gas.  The local BioFuel power plant is converting over to gas. It was
tree from Hurricane/age disposal but that cost to much to haul in.  The
Biomass will have to fend for itself.  And produce gasses.

Martin H. Eastburn,
Degrees in Physics, Mathematics, Electronic Engineering and long time
Sr. Scientist for a world wide company
now retired.