From:
Mike Cortie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 14:37:15 +0200
Eduardo Moreira asked about shelling in Florida. Speaking of course
strictly as an outsider, I can heartily recommend a few days in the
Sarasota area. I certainly had a very interesting time there, thanks
largely to the kindness and local knowledge of Peggy Williams, and
certainly did not exhaust the possibilities in 4 days. Plus there is
lots for the rest of the family to do as well!! The shelling is very
different in kind and type to that which we have in South Africa and the
shells to be found are interesting and atrtractive.

Mike Cortie
Mintek, South Africa

phone RSA-11-709-4485
email [log in to unmask]